Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Have A Frightfully Sweet Halloween

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Halloween card I made for a sweet blogging friend.  I'm pretty sure she's received it by now so it's safe to share it on my blog.


I used the adorable BB Frightfully Sweet stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I always fall in love with the Birdie Brown releases and this one was no exception.  I cut the stitched rectangle from Bristol card, applied distress inks, and spattered some water droplets.  I colored the cute little bunny and squirrel with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a black glaze pen on the animal's eyes and the squirrel's nose.  And then I added a few sequins because I love sequins lol!

Copics Used:
Bunny - E42, E41, E40, R02, R00
Bowtie - YG17, YG03, YG01
Pumpkins - YR07, YR04, YR00
Cape - C7, C5, C3
Squirrel - E18, E15, E13, E11, E33, E31, E50
Hat - YG17, YG03, YG01
Bowtie - V17, V15, V12

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment