Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Boo-Yah!

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.



I love making Halloween cards!  They're one of my favorite kinds of cards to make.  This adorable pirate and the candy corn are from the Trick or Treat 2 stamp set.  There are lots of sweet images in this set so be sure to hop over and take a look at the stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and then I used the Trick or Treat 2 Die Cuts to cut them out.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the eyepatch and candy corn.  I diecut a stitched circle, sponged on some distress ink, and adhered the pirate with foam tape.  I added the candy corn to the sentiment flag.  The papers are from Doodlebug Design.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42
Shirt & Pants - B97, B95, B93
Jacket - YG17, YG03, YG01
Sash - R59, R37, R35
Boots - C7, C5, C3
Hat - C3, C1, R59, R37, R35
Sword - C7, C5, C3, C1
Hook - C6, C5, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Trick or Treat 2
Paper:  Neenah; Doodlebug Design
Other:  Copics, Distress ink, Nuvo Crystal Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment