Monday, October 15, 2018

The Greeting Farm - October Release & Blog Hop

 It’s the 15th, and 3 new stamp sets for the OCTOBER RELEASE are now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! Our first set, NOM NOM NOM really shows that nothings beats food and friends! Next, HOLIDAY ANYA 6 features a gorgeous girl with her mug of hot cocoa and marshmallows. Finally, we have a set dedicated to the boys called OH BOYS! This one is perfect for all the men in your life.
 
 
I used the Nom Nom Nom stamp set and coordinating dies for my card.  I colored the images with copics and then used the coordinating dies to diecut these sweet little girls.  I diecut a frame from white cardstock and adhered a piece of dp behind the frame.  I adhered the girls with foam tape and added a few clear sequins. 
 
Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - YR18, YR14, YR12, YR000; R89, R85, R83, R81
Dress - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Skirt - YG17, YG03, YG01
Ice Cream Cone - E33, E31, R85, R83, R81, YG23, YG21, YG00, V17, V15, V12
Donut - E31, R85
 
To celebrate we are having a short BLOG HOP, where one lucky fan will take home all 4 sets!!  You have until OCTOBER 18th at 12pm CST/1pm EST to leave your comments on each Designer's Blog and The Greeting Farm Blog. We will announce the random winner later in the week.

TGF Design Team:
 
 
ANITA  (you are here)
 
 
 
 
 

This is a short hop so definitely worth playing along! And if you can't wait for the hop to be over, you can purchase these stamps along with their coordinating dies HERE.
 
We will have more cards featuring the new stamps from our Design Team Leaders starting tomorrow so be sure to stop back by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the hop!
 
Hugs, Anita

23 comments:

  1. AWWWW these girls are just so precious! I so love the vibrant colors that you chose to color the girls very beautiful! And I also really love the pink background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girls eating a treat is super adorable! I love the dp in the background,the frame and the cute saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, great design and amazing colouring. Such a cheerful and happy card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, it's so nicely coloured in, like the little bling & the girls look super cool & happy. Fabulous card for most occasions, thank you for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and how you colored the girls with unique hair colors to match the sweetness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I absolutely love this card! I love the girls with their treats, the colors you used and the why you die cut the back. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sectioned cards.
    Gives everybody their own place
    to shine. the girls are
    beautiful - the shine on their
    hair is great. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Love so much the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this set! They are so cute and your coloring is PHENOMENAL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this set at super cute. Your card is great I love how you divided it up with the sections

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your so talented I love these girls and your coloring is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww just precious. I love the colors and how you’ve framed your card. It really puts these cuties on display. Beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! I love these little girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the girly pinkness of this card! And the stitched frame layer! Superb coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute images. Love the pink color theme!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! I love the use of dies and stamps, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These girls are so sweet Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love this card - super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute. I like the framing and the colors.

    ReplyDelete