Friday, October 12, 2018

The Greeting Farm - October Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the October release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Oh Boys stamp set!  



This stamp set is so perfect for all the male cards you make!  There are lots of cute sentiments included too.  These images are small so they work perfectly for planners too.  I diecut some stitched circles and adhered them to my cardbase.  I colored these adorable fellas and colored them with copics.  I diecut them with the coordinating dies that will also be available on October 15th.  Then I stamped a few of the sentiments from the set.

Be sure to stop by on October 15th for our blog hop!  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the amazing team made with this adorable stamp.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

1 comment: