Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Magic of Christmas

Hello sweet friends.  Sugar Nellie recently released some adorable Christmas digis so I've used one of these to make my card today.


This little cutie is Reindeer Games.  Don't you just love that reindeer she's riding?  I never had a reindeer like this but I did have a horse!  Do they still make these toys? I know when I go shopping for my grandson everything seems to be high-tech or battery-operated.  Next time I go toy shopping I'll have to look around to see if I can spot one of these ;-)  OK, so enough blabbering.  I colored my image with copics and colored pencils and used lots of Glamour Dust and Star Dust Stickles for sparkle.  I used Liquid Pearls for her "pearl" earrings.  I added some jingle bells to the bow and pearls to the glittery snowflakes.  The sentiment is from the Crafty Impressions - Someone Special stamp set.  You can find these wonderful Christmas digis and holiday sentiments over at Funky Kits. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #3  -  Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge  -  Child Theme + Stash (paper)
Inky Impressions Challenge  -  For a Child
LEJ Designs Challenge 21  -  Sparkle and Shine
Oozak Challenge 6  -  Sparkle
Papelitos Challenge 12  -  Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge 53  -  It's Well Bling Bling


Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Reindeer Games; Crafty Impressions - Someone Special
Paper:  Echo Park Paper - Winter Park; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glamour Dust, Star Dust Stickles, Gold Stickles, Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls, MFT Dienamic - Let it Snowflake, pearls, ribbon, floss, jinglebells

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anita. Love the beautifully coloured image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Anita what a fab image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love the colors and the image is really sweet. Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute image and wonderful creations Caz.. Love those colours too.

    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely card! Your coloring and your color choices are beautiful! The red, blue, and white together are so visually appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, This is beautiful the image is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, that is definitely an original image! Good luck on finding a reindeer like that! Would be a great xmas toy! Super cute, makes me want to get out my xmas stuff!! (still working on Halloween!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita this is adorable, beautiful design and lovely colourwork. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous hun...and loving the layout too...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeos anita.really sweet image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh what a sweet little image .. gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card! Your coloring is also beautiful! I just love that cute little reindeer. So sweet.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again soon.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card, Anita. I love the colors.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that we are nearing christmas because I get to check out all the wonderful christmas cards, and yours is divine! Thanks for joining in our bling challenge over at Southern Girls XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful papers, beautifully coloured - I just lvoe it Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, love the image and the snowflake, thanks for joining us at LEJ this week, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg, your colouring is fantastic! Absolutely adorable card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions challenge and I hope you'll join us again next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You picked some really great colors and patterns to mix and match on this card...love it!Thanks for playing along with the Clear it Out challenge this week!
    Jennifer - Clear it Out DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anita, I love this image and the coloring is terrific.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! You colored her so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally gorgeous, loving those papers and your colouring is fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete