Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mistletoe Fairy

I've really been trying to work ahead on my holiday cards this year.  So I'm back with another Christmas card to share with you.


This sweet little fairy is Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy by Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I love the Bugaboo images and I think this fairy is so cute.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils, and then I used Glossy Accents on the holly berries.  I applied Creative Inspirations' Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter on her wings for a beautiful sparkle.  I added a bow, flower, and some pearls and my card was finished.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge 62  -  Christmas is Coming
Come and Get It Challenge  -  Tic Tac Toe  (pearls, free, ribbon)
Craft Your Passion Challenge 127  -  Blast From The Past  (#116 - Things with Wings)
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 74  -  Winged Things
Crafty Catz Challenge 149  -  Christmas
LEJ Designs Challenge 20  -  Winter Wishes
Natalie & Amy's Challenge 1  -  Anything Goes
Nutcrafters Challenge 26  -  Countdown to Christmas
OOZAK Challenge 6  -  Sparkle
Stampin for the Weekend Challenge 17  -  Starting Christmas Early


Stamps:  Bugaboo Digi Stamp - Ava Christmas Mistletoe Fairy; Stampavie - Peace on Earth (sentiment)
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Be Merry; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, seam binding, Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs & Tags die, MS doily lace punch, flower, pearls, Creative Inspirations Resplendence Angel Dust

27 comments:

  1. this is lovely...i really need to get started on mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, she's very pretty in pink! And I love how your accents complement the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - a really sweet image and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suuuuper cute! I love her, and I used her on several cards last year! Thanks for reminding me about her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a total cutie Anita this is great hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh she is so cute and i love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card!!! Love the glittery fairy wings and I really wished I had the Christmas card urge yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a real cutie. Love the papers and your gorgeous coloring. Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable Anita...and loving the colours too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those papers - perfect with that sweet gal, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image. Love how the wings are holly leaves. Perfect for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous anita.i love your papers and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card, I think the angel image is adorable and I love the papers you've used.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So precious! I love her glittery wings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow... I love the image and the fairy wings. Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shimmer on the wings... such a pretty card, with the sweetest image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a pretty card thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the coloring on your image Anita! I especially like the shading you have done.
    Nice to see you at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    RubberMAD (my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  19. fab card hun love the image thank you for joining us at Nat and Amys challenge

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is oh so sweet! LOVE your coloring and glitter!!! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous - a really sweet image. Love the details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favourite Christmas colours :)
    Thank you on behalf of LEJ Designs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card. So beautiful design. I have worked for the Plastic cards printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Definitely a cutie! Thanks for joining the Oozak September Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete