Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Gift For You

Hello friends.  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  I'm hoping to get lots of stamping done this weekend, how about you?


Today I have a card using A Gift For You, one of the new Christmas digis available over at Funky Kits.  Isn't he a cutie pie?  I colored him with copics and colored pencils and then added Star Dust Stickles on the little tree ornaments, his hat, and a couple of the gifts.  I added a bow with a jinglebell.  I don't normally add bows to male cards but I figured since this card features a little boy I could get away with it.  The stars were cut with a Spellbinders die and the snowflake corner is from a Memory Box die.  One more Christmas card done - yay me!

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle Challenge 42  -  Vintage
Crafts4Eternity R91  -  When I Grow Up
Daisy Doodles Challenge 68  -  One For The Boys
Sweet Stampin Challenge  -  Vintage

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - A Gift For You; Crafty Impressions - Someone Special; Pink Gem Designs - Santa Postcard
Paper:  Echo Park Paper - Very Merry Christmas; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Star Dust stickles, seam binding, jingle bell, floss, Spellbinders star die, Memory Box die - Snowflake Corner   

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie ♥♥ Love the colours on the papers and your embellish is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this Anita beautiful colours and love the postcard hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Anita. Love the image and the gorgeous backing papers. Fab layout too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get out! This is so pretty Anita!! I really love the letter up in corner! Awesome xmas card! (now your showing off with all of your xmas stuff you have done!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw! I love the image and gorgeous papers and the layout is just marvelous. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet Anita! Love your coloring and this sweet image! So festive and fun! Good luck with your stamping weekend plan! I can never get stuff done on the weekend! ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, this is adorable, Anita! Love those papers and the image takes me back to when I was a girl ( and God was a boy!). Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous as always! Really like the use of the postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Anita..and great layout too sweetie..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab, fab, fab! What a lovely card. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous anita.i love your papers and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anita,
    Thanks for playing in our Vintage Challenge this week at Card Crafters Circle. Love all your stars and the card colour combination, wonderful card. I especially love this Dear Santa letter tucked away!!! Very sweet!!!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Anita! I love the greens you chose for his clothes and I NEED to get those papers, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous Anita! Love how you did the stars and post card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous Anita! I love the beautiful colouring...fantastic layout too - the envelope in the background is such a cute touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful colouring and perfectly laid out, gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a sweet, sweet card with a delightful "old fashion" feel about it. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week. Fabulous vintage card. and such a cute image. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is so cute the little boy looks nice ans toasty thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma x

    ReplyDelete