Sunday, September 9, 2012

Let's Stir Up Some Fun!

Happy Sunday blogging friends.  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  This month I'm a guest designer over on the Inky Antics Blog.  Their cute and whimsical designs are some of the first images I ever purchased and colored and I still adore their wonderful designs.


The card I made today uses some images from the 10961LC Prepping Chefs Clear Set.  I colored this cute chef with copics and colored pencils.  The little salt & pepper shakers and whisk accessories are part of this clear set.  I fussy cut them and popped them up on the banner.  Then I added a few buttons.  The sentiment is also from the clear set.  I have to say I love the way this card turned out and I wish I could say it was all totally my design ... but I actually got the idea from a card I saw over on Splitcoast Stampers awhile back.  I've gone looking for the inspiration card this morning but so far no luck :(  I'll keep looking for it and link it here once I find it. 


Here's a picture of the clear set I used today.  Lots of great card-making possibilities from one set, right?  You can find all the great Inky Antics stamps over at the Inky Antics shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Inky Antics - 10961LC Prepping Chefs Clear Set
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, MS doily lace border punch, buttons, twine, CC Cutter - corner banner   

17 comments:

  1. I love it Anita...and fabulous colours too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, Anita! Gorgeous papers with sweet buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet, Anita! Gorgeous papers with sweet buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, fab image and great colouring.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! Love your layout and the bright cheery colours that pop off of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring,great layout,everything about this card is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute anita! i love the bright colours and patterns and i agree - IA stamps are whimsical and fun to colour.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and so gorgeous Anita, love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a lovely card Anita. The cololours are just perfect and you made me really hungry :)))) Cute image. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet and adorable card Anita the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, love the salt/pepper/wisk on the banner, what a great idea!! This is super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Anita! I love the bright girly colours and that image and sentiment are adorable! Perfect card for budding mini chefs :D

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so fun anita! love the bright colours and the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally adorable, Anita! I just love those pretty colors--the pinks really pop here! And your chef's outfit coordinates perfectly with your papers ;) . So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous anita.i love your bright colours and sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what an adorable gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea Anita, sorry you can't share the link but appreciate the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete