Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hey Chick!

Happy Saturday to all of you.  I hope you're having nice weather and getting to enjoy your weekend.


I almost never make cards without a stamped, colored image.  But I thought I would give it a try using some of the new September products from All That Scraps.  For my layout I used the Deconstructed Sketch 67.  I love that sketch but ran out of time to play along, so I thought I'd use it for this card.  I used the CC Cutters crow die to cut a little chick out of yellow c/s and then I used foam dots to pop up the chick on the CC Cutters Stamp Label die.  The sentiment is from the CC Designs Down On The Farm Sayings stamp set.  So this was a quick and easy card ready to send to a friend "just because". 

Thank you for stopping by.  Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  CC Designs - Down On The Farm Saying
Paper:  Pebbles - Sunny Side; Bazzill
Other:  CC Cutters - Crow and Stamp Label, twine, button      

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita great layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Anita...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love that Pebbles paper pad too, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Dots and checks - my favourites. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how playful this card is the little tag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a really cute one Anita. And waaaaaw such gorgeous papers! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Anita! I love the little tag and that chickie is adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Anita. I love the layout.

    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  9. fan fun card anita.i love the sweet chick :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab, fun card, love that sweet little chick!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete