Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love You With All My Heart

Hello sweet crafting friends.  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the My Favorite Things October Guest Designer Contest


This sweet little girl is Pure Innocence Love You With All My Heart - isn't she adorable?  I followed their sketch and stamped her on the Die-namics Tag, You're It die and then colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I added some seam binding and a button to the top of the tag.  The pretty border was made using the Die-namics Dainty Lace Border die.  I finished my card with a couple of hearts and a little button.  


Here's the sketch for the My Favorite Things Stamps October Guest Designer challenge.  Be sure to stop by and check out the details of their contest because there's still plenty of time to enter.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

I would also like to enter my card in these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #3  -  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge 128  -  Bingo  (pink, ribbon, border punch)
Do You Stack Up Challenge 90  -  Tags or Flags
Emerald Fairies Challenge 32  -  Use a Tag
MFT October Guest Designer
Natalie and Amy's Challenge 1  -  Anything Goes
Squiggle Stamps Challenge  -  Punches and Dies
Stamp n Doodle Challenge  -  Anything Goes


Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence Love You With All My Heart
Paper:  Pebbles - Sunny Side; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, seam binding, buttons, MFT Die-namics Tag You're It die, MFT Die-namics Dancy Lace Border die, Spellbinders heart die  

25 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love your coloring and card design. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card ♥ Love that you stamped her on a tag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Anita! I just want to squeeze her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Your coloring is wonderful and this is a great sketch. Love your interpretation! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, and the image is adorable! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty colors! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card!!! Your coloring is absolutely stunning and I adore all the bright colors! This is fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet. Love the image. Love the design and colours.Thank you for joining us at Squiggle Stamps. Hugs Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh - so cute! Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anita, this is adorable and coloured to perfection! I love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!! Love the colors and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeously sweet and girly anita.i love your papers and cute image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Cute. Love the coloring and details. Thank you for joining us at Stamp N Doodle. Hugs Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute; love the bright colors and combo of papers! Cute trim too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anita, this is a gorgeous little card! Love how you've colored your image and everything goes together so very well. Thanks much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight! So nice to see your artwork!
    Emerald Fairy Girl Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the nice bright colours you've choosen and also you image, very cute. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowie!!such a pretty card.Lovely image and your colouring is wonderful.I loved the background paper.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet, love the colours and gorgeous papers too, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous. Love that adorable image and those really pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. One of my favorite images! Good luck at MFT and thanks for joining us here at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck Anita! Crossing my fingers for you! I always love the simplicity of your cards with just the right embellishments, love to visit and be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another fab creation!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete