Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Honey Pop Snowman

Hello to all of you.  Hope you're having nice weather wherever you are.  We've had some cold & rainy weather come through.  Woke up this morning and it's verrry cold outside :-(  OK, enough complaining about the weather since there's nothing I can do about it anyway lol!



I have another Inky Antics card to share today.  I was asked to be their guest designer for September and the so-sweet Jackie let me select some fabulous stamps to work with.  Today I have used the Decorating Snowman Honeypop Clear Set  to make my card.  I colored this chubby snowgirl with copics and colored pencils and added lots of Glamour Dust for sparkle.  The snowflakes are from the My Favorite Things Die-namic Let It Snowflake die, and I also added Glamour Dust and a little pearl.  Once again, the sentiment is part of the set, which is just one of the many things I love about their clear sets - lots of cute sentiments are included!



And here's a picture of the inside of the card.  Again, I've used copics, pencils, and Glamour Dust on the snowman.  The honeypop ornament is really simple - just stamp the ornament image on the honeypop, cut it out, and apply it to your card.  If you look closely you will see that my ornament topper is crooked :-(  I made the mistake of stamping my topper after I had applied the honeypop so I had a hard time trying to line it up properly.  I should have stamped the topper before applying the honeypop paper (lesson learned).  If you want to know the proper way to use honeypop on your cards, be sure to stop by the Inky Antics Blog where Jackie shares a little tutorial.  This was the first time I've used the honeypop but it certainly won't be the last.  Inky Antics offers lots of honeypop clear sets and you can find them all here

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Inky Antics - Decorating Snowman Honeypop Clear Set
Paper:  Echo Park Paper; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, MFT Dienamic - Let it Snowflake, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, pearl, light blue honeycomb paper 

  

22 comments:

  1. Anita,
    I LOVE the way that you color with copics and pencils!! Would really like to see how to do this, would you consider doing a little tutorial?
    Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card. I love the insed, such a great idea with the honeypop.We have some cold weather as well and I think it'll start raining in a moment :( Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUUUUUV this! Honeypop always adds such a special touch! The snow-girl is super cute too!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is total sweetness and I adore the inside. How cute! Fab colours and I must have that image. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card hunny, loving the colours, the inside looks fab fab fab. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little snowgirl! Both the outside and inside of your card are delightful to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Anita I have so missed your work and as always I love this beautiful image what perfect colouring and loving the ornament inside will have to get me some of this!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, your card is just adorable. I really love the inside with that popup part. Your colouring is also superb as always. Your cards always stand out in my Google reader as they're so pretty and bright.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love the pretty colours! That image is so cute :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Love how you coloured the image.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet is your card Anita such an adorable image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, sweet card Anita.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous anita.really love the stunning design and fab snowmen :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that little cutie just pops and love those fab papers!! Love what you did in the center! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card would brighten any dull weather day! Love your coloring...perfect blending, and the honeycomb ornament is so fun.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's gorgeous Anita and sooo beautifully coloured. Love the honeycomb pop-up bit too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crooked or not - STILL adorable!!! Love the hexagon paper - I own NOTHING hexagon shaped in my entire studio. :(

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wouldn't have known if you hadn't told me, LOL Very sweet>
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun is that honeypop stuff? And to open the card and see that, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, how adorable! I LOVE that snowman - and the card inside is gorgeous! I think I *need* that Inky Antics set LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just brilliant, not seen one of those before!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm just in awe here! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete