Monday, September 17, 2012

Holiday Blessings

Hi sweet friends!  I hope you had a great weekend and got lots of rest or lots of crafting done - whichever you were shooting for ;-)


As you might already know, I've really been trying to work on getting my Christmas card stash built up.  So I pulled out one of the new stamp sets from The Greeting Farm and made a very quick and simple card to add to my stash.  This image is from their Holiday Blessings - Clear Stamp Set.  This clear set has several images and coordinating sentiments.  It will definitely be one of my "go-to" sets for Christmas cards this year.  I colored these cute little trees with copics and colored pencils and matted the image on some red cardstock.  The dp is Echo Park and left over from last year.  I've still got quite a bit of this dp and that's OK cause I really do love the patterns in these papers.  I added some ribbon and a few buttons to finish my card.  So, one more to add to my stack!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Creative Card Crew Challenge 19  -  Tree
Nutcrafter Challenge 26  -  Countdown to Christmas

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Holiday Blessings
Paper:  Echo Park - Season's Greetings; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, buttons, ribbon, twine

15 comments:

  1. So lovely, Anita! The buttons finish it off perfectly!

    I spent my weekend moving into my newly decorated craftroom - woo hoo!! Hope you had a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita this is so cute! What a great christmas card...nice and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Anita! I may have to pick up this set soon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw a fabulous card Anita. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely image & a great card. Love your colouring of the trees, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Anita with such simplicity!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute. my fav card will always be a row of some Christmas trees and simple greeting.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind. Demonstrator
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% shop w/me

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous anita.the trees are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab and funky card Anita hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this clean look. Fabulous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card sweetie, just right for our Challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fab, colourful card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great colors! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete