Monday, September 10, 2012

Have A Special Birthday

Hello blogging buddies.  I hope you had a fabulous and relaxing weekend.  We had some crazy storms roll through here Friday evening but Saturday and Sunday were both gorgeous days.  It's starting to get a bit cooler in the evenings so I can tell fall will be here before we know it.  So anyway, I needed to make a birthday card for a young girl so I went with another cute image from Sassy Cheryl's Digis.


This adorable little girl is Bow Legged Cutie and I've colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used a bit of Star Dust Stickles on the gift bow.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps' Party Mini Letter Seals.  I added a banner cut from my CC Designs Cutter Mini Banners Die.  A few buttons and some floss finished my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Created With Love Challenge CWLC #08  -  Birthday
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge 131  -  Got The Blues?
The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge 26  -  Anything Goes
There She Goes TSGBC 05  -  Three Embellishments Challenge (3 buttons)
Whoopsiedaisy Challenge  -  Buttons or Bows

Stamps:  Sassy Cheryl's Digis - Bow Legged Cutie; Whimsy Stamps - Party Mini Letter Seals
Paper:  Echo Park - Grandma's Kitchen; Graphic 45; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Star Dust Stickles, Nestabilities, buttons, floss, CC Cutter - Mini Banners Die

31 comments:

  1. Great card Anita, fabulous colouring and a very cheeky looking image. Love the colour combo and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Anita! The image is really sweet and beautifully colored and I like the layout and your choice of papers.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the colour combo, that banner and sentiment are lovely too :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww too cute anita! Love the colouring and that little banner. The buttons are really cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and image. Love the papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card I love the colours.
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh waw the color combination is so fabulous Anita and I am just dreaming to color as beautiful as you do. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! The image and details are beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! I love the shade of blue you used, so pretty! This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for taking part in our Birthday Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card! Love the image and your coloring! thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome!! I love the Dp and you image is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card.. Love the colours & image.. Beautiful.. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Anita, love the design and gorgeous colouring. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous anita.i love your colours and great image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh so cute and gorgeous colours#
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that hair color combo Anita, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fantastic card love that image and your papers are perfect!!
    Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello. . . blogging buddy! Well, we had a few minor storms too and I welcomed them, b/c they brought the GORGEOUS days and temps that I've been longing for ALL summer!
    Love, love, love this gorgeous card. Beautifully colored, fabulous details. Perfect as always.
    Thanks for playing in the Got the Blues challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anita, this is sooo cute! Your coloring is spectacular and your design is fresh and beautiful!
    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. I hope you will join us again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The blue, green, and cream color pallet really lets the image with her strawberry blond hair pop off the card. Your eyes travel immediately to her face. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a beautifully striking color combination! Love how you've brought her to life with your amazing coloration...gorgeous

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi. Fab card. Love the colours and layers on your design. Cute character too. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Soooo cute - I just love these images (might have to get me some); love the colors!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally gorgeous, loving those colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable! Beautiful coloring. I love the little banner you created. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anita, you know I love this one, if you cant find anyone to give it too, I'll take it.
    Lisa
    ))) hugs(((

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge! Best of luck in the draw! Hope to see you Monday with the new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute. So amazing design. I have worked for the Plastic Cards Printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete