Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Berry Happy Birthday To You

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the new releases in the Streamside Studios Etsy Shop!


This sweet little mouse is from the Berry Sweet Mice clear stamp set.  There are lots of mice and berry images in this set, along with tons of sentiments.  If you prefer working with digital images, you can also find this set in digital format.

I diecut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock and inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered it with water and attached it to my card base.  I stamped on of the sentiments beneath the inked area.  I stamped the mouse on Neenah cardstock, ran it through my Scan N Cut, and colored it with copics.  I adhered the mouse holding the strawberry with foam tape.

Copics:
Mice - C1, C0, C00; R20; E01, E000
Strawberry - R29, R27, R24, R22; YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment