Thursday, October 20, 2022

Coming By To Say Boo

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Halloween slimline card featuring some digital stamps from the LTTS Doodles Etsy shop!

My slimline card measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I inked a panel of bristol card with distress oxide inks and spattered it with gouache that I thinned with water.  I diecut a sloped hill from black cardstock and adhered it to the card.  I diecut a moon, inked it with distress oxide inks, and stamped a sentiment.  I adhered the moon to my card and then added a diecut bat.  I printed all the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and adhered them to the card with foam tape.  I used a black glaze pen on the ghost's and bat's eyes.  I adhered the stamped sentiment with foam tape and then added the diecut letters to spell out the word BOO.  Lastly, I added some tiny stars that I diecut from silver glitter paper.

Copics:
Ghosts - BV20, BG70, R20, R00
Hat - C7, C5, C3; YG17, YG03, YG01
Broom - E29, E25, E23; E08, YR24, Y08
Spider and Bat - E44, E43, E42, E41
Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y15; YG67, YG63, YG61; E43, E42, E41
Bird - W5, W3, W1, R20, Y38

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Spooky

No comments:

Post a Comment