Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Happy Easter

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a new release from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop. 

This cute little bunny is from the Spring Bunnies digital stamps.  I printed her on Neenah cardstock and colored her with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on her eyes and a white gel pen on her eyes, cheeks, and the centers of the flowers.  I stamped an Easter basket from another stamp set and also colored it with copics.  I lightly sponged Spun Sugar and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks onto white cardstock and adhered it to some Doodlebug Design paper I had in my stash.  I fussy cut the images and adhered them with foam tape.  I used the Easter Cover Panel Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti to diecut one sentiment from white cardstock and one from pattern paper.  I glued the two sentiments together and adhered it to my card with liquid glue.

Copics:

Bunny -E53, E51, E50; R20

Clothes - BV20, Y35, Y08, Y06, Y02; BG18, BG57, BG53, B000

Flowers - RV55, RV63, RV52, RV10; YG17, YG03, YG01

Basket & Eggs - E25, E23, E21; RV55, RV52; YG17, YG03, YG01; BG18, BG57, BG53


I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment