Monday, February 28, 2022

Sprinkling You With Love

Happy Monday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 582.  


I diecut the plaid paper with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to my card base.  I also used a stitched rectangle die to diecut white cardstock and then sponged it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I used an older die from MFT to diecut the green and pink flag strips.  The sweet image is from the Sprinkling You With Love stamp set.  I colored the image with copics, fussy cut it, and used a black glaze pen on the bear's eyes and nose.  I adhered the image with foam tape. 

Copics:
Bear - E31, E30, E50; N8
Bunny - E53, E51, E50
Umbrellas - YG03, YG01, YG00; R85, R83, R81; BG18, BG57, BG53
Bear Outfit - YG03, YG01, YG00; BG18, BG57, BG53


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment