Saturday, November 20, 2021

Waffle Flower Monthly Challenge

Happy Saturday friends!  I'm so excited to be joining Galina as a guest designer for the Waffle Flower November 2021 Challenge


The November theme is "Most Wonderful Time" and the challenge is to create a project for neighbors or friends!  As soon as I saw the adorable Winter Hamster stamp set I knew it would be perfect to create a holiday card for a friend.  I made a slimline card measuring 3.5" x 8.5".  I sponged the top of the card with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and then used white pigment ink to stencil snowflakes with the Snowflake Background Stencil.  I colored the cute hamsters with copics, fussy-cut them, and applied them to snowy slopes with foam tape.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set at the top of my card.  

You can find all the information about the challenge here

Copics:
Hamsters - E33, E31, E50, E53, E51
Clothes - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000; R59, R39, R37, R35; YG17, YG03, YG01; B29, B26, B24, B21
Sled - C3, C1, C0

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita     

No comments:

Post a Comment