Monday, June 21, 2021

We'll Always Flock Together

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink's latest release.


These cute little seagull friends are from the new Mine Mine Mine stamp set.  There are lots of different seagulls, along with accessories and fun sentiments.   There are five new stamp sets over in the Paperie Ink shop so stop by and check them out!


I made a slimline card measuring 3.5" x 8.5".  I cut a piece of bristol card, sponged it with Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Inks, and adhered it to my card.  I diecut some waves from bristol card and sponged them with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I smooshed the same ink onto a matt, thinned it with water, and spattered it over the waves with a small paintbrush.  I adhered the back wave directly to the card and after stamping the sentiment, I adhered the front wave with foam tape for dimension.  I also diecut a small sandy slope from bristol and sponged it with Tea Die Distress Oxide Ink.  I spattered it with thinned brown acrylic paint and once dry, adhered it directly to the front wave. 


I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the seagulls' eyes.  I adhered all the seagulls and pilings between the two waves with foam tape.  



Copics:
Seagulls - C3, C1, C00; R20, R00; Y26, YR21, YR20
Palm Tree - E27, E25, E23; YG17, YG06, YG03
Coconuts - E77, E74, E71, E70
Pilings and Ropes - E44, E43, E42, E41; E23, E21
Hats - BG13, BG11, BG10; R22, R20; G02, G00, G000; E02, E01, E000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment