Monday, April 12, 2021

Hello Spring

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink's latest release! 


These sweet bunnies are from the Hello Spring stamp set.  These bunnies seem to be having a bubble-blowing party!  There are lots of bunny stamps, along with bubbles, flowers and sentiments.


My card measures 3.5" x 8.5" so I cut a piece of bristol card that size and sponged it with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered it with thinned white and blue acrylic paints and then adhered it to my card front.  I sponged Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks onto a strip of bristol card and diecut it using a grass die.  I spattered it with white and green acrylic paints and adhered it to my card using foam tape.  I sponged Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink on bristol board and diecut my letters with an alphabet die.


I stamped all the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bubbles and bunny noses.  I adhered the bubbles and bumble bees to my card with liquid adhesive and adhered the bunnies and flowers with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.

Copics/Prismacolor Pencils:
Bunnies - W3, W1, W00;Prismacolor Warm Grey 70%; R20, R00
Flowers - RV13, RV10; YG03, YG01; Y13
Bubbles - V01, V000; BG10, BG000; RV00, RV000; Y00, Y000
Bees - Y15; BG000

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment