Monday, February 22, 2021

I Love You A Whole Bunch

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card featuring an older stamp by My Favorite Things


This cute little bear is from the stamp set called Rooting For You.  I couldn't find the stamp set in their shop so I'm assuming it must be retired.  I think this little bear is so sweet and there are so many perfect sentiments included in this set.  I sponged Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink onto a stitched rectangle and spattered it with water.  I diecut a slope, sponged it with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks, and also spattered it with water.  I stamped the sentiment and then adhered some diecut clouds to my card.  I colored the bear with copics, diecut him using the coordinating die, and used a black glaze pen on his eyes, nose, and buttons.  I adhered the bear with foam tape for dimension.

Copics:
Bear - E55, E53, E51, E50; E01, E000
Clothes - YG17, YG13, YG11; B97, B95, B93, B91
Boots - C7, C5, C3, C1
Shovel - C7, C5, C3
Carrots - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y15; G28, G24, G20

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita
   

No comments:

Post a Comment