Friday, January 29, 2021

I'm So Glad That We're Friends

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine card that I made to send to some sweet friends.

This adorable image is from the Joyful Heart Bears stamp set by My Favorite Things.  I think this stamp has been discontinued because I couldn't find it in their shop.  I used the Perfect Bricks Stencil from Honey Bee Stamps and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink to create the background on my card.  The sentiment is from the Friends Forever stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh.  I colored the stamped image with copics and fussy-cut him.  I used a Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter pen on the hearts on his sweater and in the bucket.  I adhered the bear with foam tape for dimension and then added some red heart embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment