Friday, September 11, 2020

The Greeting Farm - September Previews Day 3

 Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the September release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Cheeky Honey.


T
his stamp set features one of the beautiful Cheeky images!  I stamped the Cheeky on Neenah cardstock, cut her using my ScanNCut, and colored her with copics.  I diecut s scalloped stitched rectangle and used a stencil to apply some distress oxide ink.  I stamped the sentiment on the card and adhered Cheeky Honey with foam tape.  

Copics Used:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair - C7, C5, C3, C1

Dress - 100, N8, N6, N4; RV25, RV23, RV21, RV10

Shoes - N8, N6, N4

Please stop by Monday for our fourth day of previews.  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today. 

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment