Monday, June 29, 2020

Hello Sunshine

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a summer card featuring stamps from Paperie Ink.


I used stamps from the Hello Sunshine, Season Of Fun, and Don't Worry Be Happy stamp sets to make my card.  My card is a slimline card, which measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I sponged Distress Oxide Inks onto bristol card and then spattered some water drops.  I also spattered acrylic paints that I thinned with water onto the sandy area. 


I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes of the sun and bunny, and also to the watermelon seeds.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the pizza toppings and the frosting on the donut.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for some added dimension. 


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

 

No comments:

Post a Comment