Monday, May 25, 2020

Happy Birthday

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable new stamp from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 



These fun images are from the Llama Say stamp set.  There are lots of cute llamas and accessory images included in this set.  There are lots of new releases over in the Etsy shop so be sure to hop over and check them out!  I stamped these images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and noses.  I diecut some ground slopes, sponged them with Distress Oxide Inks, and then spattered white and brown acrylic paints to create the ground.  I blended distress Oxide Inks on white cardstock to create the sky.  I adhered the mountains directly onto the card and then used foam tape to adhere the ground slopes and other images.  I stamped and trimmed sentiments from the set and adhered them with foam tape also.  

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day! 

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment