Friday, October 5, 2018

Happy Hauntings

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable Halloween image from Sunny Studio Stamps.


This cute little owl bumblebee trick-or-treater is from the Happy Owl-o-ween set.  This stamp set features this cute owl with lots of different Halloween costumes.  Be sure to stop by their shop and check out this adorable set!  The little bat is from the Halloween Cuties set.  I colored all the images with copics and then cut them out using the coordinating diecuts.  I added some Glamour Dust to the bumblebee wings and antennae, and I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the beak, eyes, and claw.  I sponged distress inks onto a stitched rectangle and adhered the images with foam tape.  I also added a few clear sequins for some sparkle.

Copics Used:
Owl - E33, E31, E30, E50, E41
Costume - YR12, Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11 and C7, C5, C3, C1
Bat - C7, C5, C3, C1
Wings - B000
Basket - YR07, YR04, YR02

Thanks to much for stopping by!  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sunny Studio Stamps - Happy Owl-o-ween and Halloween Cuties
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress inks, Glamour Dust, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, sequins 

2 comments: