Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Greeting Farm - July Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of previews of The Greeting Farm July release!  Today I'm sharing the new Foxy Fun stamp set!



This is such a fun and cute new set!  There all kinds of different little foxes included in this set. There are also speech bubbles, along with mini sentiments you can use in the bubbles.  I colored everything with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I sponged distress inks on Bristol card and popped it behind a three-window frame that I diecut.  I added some acetate and sequins to create a shaker card.  I thought these sweet little foxes would make an adorable birthday card! 

Copics Used:
Foxes - E09, YR18, YR14, YR12, C3, C1
Turquoise - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Pink - RV55, RV63, RV52
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01
Yellow - YR23, Y18, Y15, Y13 
 I hope you stop back tomorrow for our third day of previews.  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this adorable set!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Love that you made a shaker card with the
    fox set with sentiment bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little faxes are adorable and I love this card!

    ReplyDelete