Friday, June 1, 2018

To The Birthday Chick

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable Birdie Brown stamp set from My Favorite Things.


These adorable images are from the BB Birthday Chicks stamp set.  Of course I always love everything Birdie Brown!  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating die-namics.  The pretty papers are from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack ... I love the bright colors and pretty patterns in this pad.  I used a black glaze pen on the birds' eyes.  I used a white gel pen to create the white polka dots and highlights on the bird cheeks and cupcakes.  I added a few sequins to my card for some sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  My Favorite Things - BB Birthday Chicks
Paper:  Neenah; My Favorite Things - Sweet Celebration Paper Pack
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, white gel pen, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment