Monday, May 14, 2018

You Bring Me Joy

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a sweet Birdie Brown stamp set from My Favorite Things.


The sweet bunny and bubbles are from the BB Bubble Over With Joy stamp set.  I colored them with copics and then fussy cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes and nose and used a white gel pen to create polka dots on her dress.  I applied Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen and Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bubbles.  The pretty pattern paper is from the Homespun Gingham Paper Pack.  I diecut the sentiment using the Die-namics Stitched Sentiment Strips.

     Copics Used:
Bunnies - W2, W1, W0, R20
Bunny Ears - R11, R00
Dress -R20, R11, R00
Bubbles - V01, V000, BG11, BG10, R11, R00, B21
 
 
I'm entering my card in the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 384.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment