Sunday, June 18, 2017

Marker Pop Guest Designer

I'm excited to be joining the MarkerPOP design team as a guest designer today.  They have a new challenge so be sure to stop by the MarkerPOP Blog for all the details.


Their challenge theme is Summer Fun ... summer, 4th of July, picnics, camping, ice cream.  Well of course my mind went straight to popsicles, so I decided to use the adorable For You Anya by The Greeting Farm.  I started my card by stamping popsicles on a piece of cardstock and then I colored them with copics.  Then I stamped Anya and colored her with copics too.  Since my background paper seemed a little busy with all the popsicles, I kept the rest of my card clean and simple. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Popsicles - YG17, YG03, YG01, BG09, BG05, BG01, Y38, Y15, Y13, RV55, RV63, RV52, YR18, YR14, YR12, E33, E31 


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing summer!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - For You Anya
Paper:  Neenah; kraft
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment