Saturday, May 6, 2017

Let's Have Some Koality Time

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using some stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.


These adorable koalas are from the Cuddly Koalas stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I sponged distress inks on a cardstock panel I diecut using the Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax.  I used a black glaze pen on the koalas eyes and Glossy Accents on their noses.  I added a few matte sprinkles to finish my card.  If you live in my area you can find all the products to make this card at The Paper Cottage.     

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Cuddly Koalas
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - At The Zoo; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress inks, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax Die, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents, Doodlebug Design Matte Sprinkles - zoo assortment

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous koalas with such gorgeous colouring - a fab card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so stinkin' adorable I can't stand it! Fabulous job Anita!!!

    ReplyDelete