Monday, April 10, 2017

Coffee Is Always A Good Idea

Hello blogging friends!  I thought I'd pop on quickly and share a card I made for the latest Inky Paws Challenge.


I used the fun coffee cups from the Newton Loves Coffee clear stamp set.  I stamped the cups onto Neenah cardstock and then used my copics to color them following the color theme for this challenge.  I stamped the sentiment onto a flag banner and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Inky Paws Challenge 44  - Color Challenge

Stamp:  Newton's Nook Designs - Newton Loves Coffee
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics,  Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die, white embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. I love your fab coffee card... perfect design and colouring!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cofee! This is Awesome!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love how you used all the coffee cups in the fun color theme! Great card! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those coffee cups make my mouth water! What a super fun design! Thanks so much for being a part of this week's Inky Paws Challenge! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! What a great clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete