Monday, August 22, 2016

Enjoy Your Day

Good morning!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I'm back again today sharing another card I made when I was on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design Team.


I used this cute little cat from Newton's Summer Vacation.  He certainly looks like he's enjoying himself, right?  I colored the image with copics and then cut it out using the Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things.  I used Glossy Accents on his fishing goggles to give them a glassy look.  I kept my card very simple by just adding some twine tied in a bow.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy your day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Summer Vacation
Paper:  Echo Park - A Perfect Summer; Neenah
Other:  MFT Stitched Circle STAX, Copics, Glossy Accents, twine

4 comments: