Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Ice Cream Pengy

Good morning!  I've got a sweet little ice-cream loving penguin to share with you today!



I used one of the adorable penguins from the Penguins in Paradise stamp set to make a card for the latest sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.  I colored the penguin with copics and cut him out with the coordinating die-namics die.  The banners were cut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner I cut using the Die-namics Sentiment Strips die.  I applied Glossy Accents on the penguin's beak, feet, and the ice cream. Then I added a  few enamel dots to finish my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge  -  Sketch 290

Stamp:  My Favorite Thing - Penguins in Paradise
Paper:  Echo Park - Happy Summer; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Die-namics Penguins in Paradise, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, Glossy Accents, black glaze pen, enamel dots


1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I love the paper you matched him up with!!! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete