Thursday, October 22, 2015

Your Next Stamp - October Feature Day

Good morning!  Today is Feature Day over on the Your Next Stamp Blog, which means that the team is sharing some new samples featuring the YNS stamps and dies.  Our theme this month is "Fall".




I used the cute cookie images from the new Waddles - Homemade With Love clear stamp set.  I colored the cookies with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and the Scallop Edge Die to cut out the designer paper and I added a few sparkly gumdrops. 

Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  If you leave a comment on the YNS Blog you may be the lucky winner of a stamp set of your choice!





Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Waddles-Homemade With Love
Paper:  Pebbles - Harvest; Watercolor paper
Other:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, YNS Waddles-Homemade With Love Die Set, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die Set, YNS Scallop Edge Die, YNS Gumdrops

1 comment:

  1. This gets me all ready for Thanksgiving dinner!! Love this Fall card!

    ReplyDelete