Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Your Next Stamp - August DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp August DT Dare!  This month our dare was "shake, shake, shake" ... so I made a shaker card featuring a new stamp and die set from our August release.    



I used the new Party Animals clear stamp set and the coordinating Party Animals Die Set.  I love this stamp set - it has the cutest little birthday critters and fabulous sentiments too!  I colored this sweet little kitty with copics and used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut the fun Doodlebug Design paper.  I also used the Circles Die Set.  I know I'll be using these stamps a lot!   

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!







Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Party Animals
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Party Animals Die, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, YNS Circles Die, acetate, sequins

3 comments:

  1. Anita your card is so adorable. What a great way to use busy paper (something I'm not good at!) I love how you used this. Love the stamps & dies. (I am a sucker for ANY stamps that have matching dies!)

    ReplyDelete