I used the cute little gnome from our Gnome Sweet Gnome clear stamp set. It's been awhile since I've inked this little guy up and I decided he needed some love lol! Take a peek at the photo below and you'll see all the fabulous images and sentiments that come in this set. I colored this cutie with copics and then followed our SPDSS26 sketch of course.
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS26 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
Make sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for links to the DT's amazing project!
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Gnome Sweet Gnome
Paper: We R Memories; Neenah
Other: Copics, button, twine