Good morning everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We are finally starting to see some sunshine and warmer temps! We have a new sketch challenge over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today so I hope you're ready to get inky!
I used the cute little puppy and fire hydrant from our new Hot Diggity Dog clear stamp set. This fun set is from our 2015 March Product Release! Take a peek at the photo below and you'll see all the fabulous images and sentiments that come in this set! I colored these cuties with copics and then added the grass with colored pencils. The frame was cut using the SugarCuts - Polaroid Journal Card. I used the banner from the SugarCuts - Gift Tag Die for the fun sentiment.
The rules are simple:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS22 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp the prize will increase to $15!!!
Make sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for links to the DT's amazing project!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 115 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion 253 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge 220 - Our Animal Friends
Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Hot Diggity Dog
Paper: Echo Park - Getaway; Neenah
Other: Copics, SugarCuts - Polaroid Journal Card and Gift Tag, button, twine