Friday, October 3, 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Project

Good morning and happy Friday to all of you!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge Blog


These images are from the Silly Monsters set.  These images work perfectly for either birthday cards or Halloween cards.  I love it when you can get lots of use out of one stamp!  I colored these silly monsters with copics and colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents to their eyes.  I also added some gumdrops for sparkle.  




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find all the challenge details and to see the fabulous work by the DT!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Hugs, Anita  

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Silly Monsters
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glossy Accents, Your Next Stamp Gumdrops

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card put a smile on my face..love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous card as always breathtaking and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaawww this makes me smile so much! Here in the house we love the cute monsters ♥ Especially my little one she loves any kind of monster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two are so funny! Love the bright and fun Halloween colors!! I always buy more Halloween paper/embellies than I could ever use! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card so much! Spectacular coloring and paper choices. Thanks so much for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete