Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sweet Wishes To A Sweet You



Good morning everyone.  Today we're starting a new Garden Variety Challenge over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  Our lovely Rachel chose our theme this week and she has selected this gorgeous color palette for us to work with: 




I used the Layer Cake Clear Stamp Set for my card today and stamped each of the cake layers with my Versamagic ink pads.  Since this is a clear stamp set it was super easy to line up the cake layers.  I didn't have quite the right shade of green but I'm sure Rachel will forgive me :)  I added some Glamour Dust to the cake platter and the candles for some sparkle.  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created with these beautiful colors! 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Layer Cake Clear Stamp Set
Papers:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody; Bazzill
Other: Glamour Dust, Versamagic inks, ribbon 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Anita , you can make any image look great!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous anita.i love the sweet cake and pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh i love this the colours are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete