Thursday, April 11, 2013

Feeling Blue?

Happy Thursday to all of you!  I have a very CAS card to share today.  This card was so much fun to make and took very little time.  It usually takes me quite a bit of time to make a card from start to finish ... so I love it when I'm able to make one quickly :)



I used some watercolor paper and stamped my sentiment with StazOn ink so that it wouldn't smear.  Then I added streaks of color using my distress inks.  I colored this sweet little Ella - Three digi with copics and colored pencils.  I used some Glamour Dust on her barrettes and the flower on her dress, then I fussy cut her and used pop-up dots to adhere her to the card.  You can find this adorable digi and lots of other cuties over in the By LORi Designs shop.  I thought this sentiment worked perfectly on this card.  Well, if I were feeling blue, I think this card would cheer me up ... how about you?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a bright and colorful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Ella-Three; Inkadinkado - Friendly Advice
Paper:  Bazzill; Neenah; Watercolor
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, distress inks   

13 comments:

  1. Looks great and really effective. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw such a pretty background Anita. and the girl is absolutely sweet. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would cheer anyone, so cute! Love the splash of colors in the background! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, this is so much fun. I love the background and the cool sentiment. I'm sure I have it somewhere! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love that sentiment! I have been wanting to get out some watercolor paper lately too! Now I have to! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is totally adorable, love the sentiment, they do make me smile. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. {swoon} I am simply in love with this card!!Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is cute as all get out Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is brilliant! Perfect way to mix the sentiment and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image you have used Anita your card is stunning and finished to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anita, what a lovely "Pick Me Up" card! My spirits would certainly be lifted were I to be the recipient of this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous anita.your design is fab and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete