Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone.  I hope you had a terrific day.  I have a little Christmas card to show you today.


This card was really quick and easy ... as you can see, there's no coloring!  Now I love to color images but sometimes it's nice to make a card just using a lovely sentiment as the focal point.  I used Christmas Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs over at the Whimsy shop.  I cut my sentiment out with my Nestabilities and then added some lace, ribbon, a bow and a little flower.  Easy peasy.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope to see you tomorrow.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge 5  -  Bingo  (punch/die, flowers, ribbon)
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge 22  -  Use a Digi
Secret Crafter Challenge 159  -  Flowers, ribbon, lace
Sweet n Sassy SNSDC27  -  Christmas/Holiday Theme


Stamp:  Whimsy's Raindrop Echo Designs - Christmas Sentiments
Paper:  Making Memories - Twinkle; Bazzill
Other:  Nestabilities, lace, ribbon, flower

15 comments:

  1. oh this is one really beautiful card just love those papers hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red sheet music and fabulous ribbon. so classy and elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick, easy and gorgeous! I love the papers you used and the pretty bow and flower. Always love cards that focus on the sentiment.


    PS Did you see you are in the top 3 at Inky Impressions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Anita. So hard to make a card without coloring something but this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card... I love it.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous clean and simple card Anita. Just love it. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow a gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some more new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply beautiful and sooo Elegant, and the details are amazing!
    Love it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its just gorgeous Anita, so fresh and the lace and ribbon are just beautiful. Thanks for playing along at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the 'Ribbon, Lace and Flowers' challenge at Secret Crafter this week.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is a stunning Christmas card. The colours are perfect and I just love music paper. Really gorgeous card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete