Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back To School

Hello friends.  My little grandson started kindergarten this year and I wanted to make a special card for him for his first day of school.


I used Lenny Back To School from StampFairy.  I thought this image would be perfect for him.  I colored this adorable bear with copics and colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents to his nose, the pads of his paws, and the apple.  I cut him out and used foam tape to pop him up.  I used my EK Success punch on the backing paper and added a clip at the top.  I wrapped some twine and a button along the bottom of the card.  Then I used some alphabet stamps to add his name to the front of the card.  Zack loved his card and but was mostly interested in the Glossy Accents on the bear's nose and paws lol!


Be sure to stop by the StampFairy shop.  There are additional bears in this collection and they would all be perfect for your back-to-school projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Enjoy your day!

Stamp:  StampFairy - Lenny Back To School
Paper:  Creative Imaginations; My Mind's Eye - Hattie; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz clip, EK Success border punch, twine, button

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and I love all the accents - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous is this?? Love it hon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow truly love this:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Anita! Perfect for your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww .. he will love this -so cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Anita and hope your grandson had a great day at school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooohhh Anita,this is just so cute! Loving the glossy pads and the notebook look is brilliant! Hope Zack likes his big boy school,xxx

    ReplyDelete