Sunday, June 5, 2011

Be My Teddy Bear

Hello friends.  I hope you've enjoyed your weekend.  I've been out car shopping all weekend.  While I love looking and test-driving these new rides, I don't like looking at the prices in the window.  Yikes!  Of course my dream automobile costs way more than my budget will allow (sigh!).  I still haven't decided which one I'm buying but it won't be that shiny red 2011 Corvette I was eyeing for a little under $60,000 lol!  Anyway, I did manage to get a card made this weekend :)




I used Cuthbert's Party from Pollycraft.  I love the sweet little expression on this bear's face.  I colored him with copics and colored pencils.  I used Glossy Accents on his balloons and some stickles on the star on his shirt.  I added a bow and a little birthday sentiment.  



Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Birthday Sundaes Challenge   -  Anything Goes Birthday
Corrosive Challenge 119  -  Summer Colors
Creative Inspirations Challenge 114  -  Cute Bears/Animals
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 167  -  Embellish It
Fun at Fairy Knoll challenge  -  Birthday
Ooh La La Creations Challenge 81  -  Happy Birthday
One Crazy Stamper Challenge  -  Colors of the Rainbow
Pollycraft Challenge 95  -  Be My Teddy Bear
Scrappy Frogs Challenge  -  Birthdays
Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 55  -  Stitches

Digital Stamp:  Pollycraft - Cuthbert's Party; Sentiment - PTI
Paper:  My Mind's Eye; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glossy Accents, StarDust stickles, Nestabilities, ribbon, MS border punch   

25 comments:

  1. Adorable card Anita! Great coloring as always. Corvettes don't do well in our weather anyways so you can console yourself with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, very cute card! were you thinking of the red 'vette when you added the red accents? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh cant wait to see what car you get. LOve this cute little guy and the gorgeous bright colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anita this is gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card; love that background DP - brilliant with the image. Love the glossy accents on the balloons too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike Anita, I used Cuthbert too!! He is so cute I LOVE the paper you have used!! Perfect. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, gorgeous card, love the colours and the little bear is adorable :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so fun, Anita! I love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! As always, your coloring is fabulous. This little guy put a smile on my face!


    My father in-law bought a new corvette when I was 7-months pregnant and there was no way I could get into for a ride. He got rid of it before I ever got the chance to go for a ride. :( Good luck car shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is adorable. I love the little bear's expression too. Your coloring is great and I love the glossy accents on the balloons. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love,love,love this sweet card! Adorable bear and wonderful vibrant colors! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh!! Super cute Anita...love the layout design!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just fabulous! Beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card. I love your coloring.
    Thanks for joining us over at The Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooooo cute!! Adorable image and I love the birthday hat paper!! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute image, perfect coloring and wonderful background papers. Thanks for sharing your joyful card with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card I love creations with stitching on them and that image is so cute too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute!! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us this month at One Crazy Stamper :)
    hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper, Good luck!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great rainbow inspired card!! Thanks for joining us for the One Crazy Stamper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is beyond cute! love it.
    Thanks for joining our Rainbow challenge at OCS!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete