Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Girl

I made this card using a stamp from My Favorite Things.  Their Pure Innocence stamps are so adorable and this one is called My Balloon.  This little sweetie was so easy to make.  I colored my image with Prismacolors and gamsol.  I added some glitter to her balloon and cut her out with my nestabilities.  I added a ribbon and a nestabilities tag and she's all done.  Thanks for stopping by!




Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence My Balloon
Paper:  Basic Grey, Bazzill
Other:  Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, Glitter, Ribbon

  

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Your colouring is great, and I love her sparkly balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how sweet. I love the color combo and that tag with the ribbon through it. Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. this is so cute! i love the blues and greens and the image is coloured so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete