Monday, July 9, 2012

Talk Nerdy to Me

** You can find my birthday candy here **

Good evening sweet stamping friends.  My Favorite Things has a weekly sketch challenge over on SplitcoastStampers and I actually found some time to play along this week.


This cute stamp is a la modes Talk Nerdy To Me  -  don't you just love the sentiment?  I colored this sweetie with copics and colored pencils.  I followed the sketch in their challenge this week for my layout.  My papers are Lori Whitlock Patriotic Picnic Digi Papers by Echo Park - I love the colors and patterns in this set.  I made the flower with the MFT Prima Donna Petals Die-namic and added a tiny button to the flower.

Thanks for stoppng by.  I have a couple more cards to share tomorrow so I hope to see you then.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge 153  -  Sentimentally Yours
Delightful Challenges  -  Primary Colors
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #81
Tammy's Scrapin Corner Weekly Challenge 18  -  Anything Goes with any artist
That Craft Place Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Whoopsiedaisy Challenge  -  Make Your Own Embellishment


Stamp:  My Favorite Things - a la modes Talk Nerdy To Me
Paper:  Echo Park - Lori Whitlock Patriotic Picnic Digi; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, MFT Prima Donna Petals Die-Namic; buttons 

19 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I love the flower you made, it's perfect! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! You did a fabulous job of balancing the dark paper with bright, light accents and colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest Anita! What a sweet image and that flower is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anita. Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the paper's and colours used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Anita. Beautiful papers, stunning colouring. The whole looks is perfect! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card anita.the image is fab and i love your bold paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab card, I love your bright papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card (love the sentiment!) Your coloring is just amazing. I like your sweet papers, and fabulous flower. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita this is TOOOO cute! You always pick the best papers to go with your cards. Your coloring is wicked amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey - this stamp set is on my wish list! :D

    LOVE this card; those bright, cheery colors, your coloring, the shading - brilliant and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Anita, love that image and your colouring is brilliant!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card, fab sentiment & your colouring is great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I love this sweet image. The colors are perfect.
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  14. The paper. . . .the image. . . . the sentiment . . . .the flower. . . .your coloring. ALL amazing and simply gorgeous! Love, love, love it!
    Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anita, your right great sentiment : ) beautifully color and lovely DP thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner -Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is gorgeous and i luve the colours you've used.thanks for stopping by at That Craft Place for our anything goes challenge. huge hugs, lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge Catch the Bug! Please stop by for our Christmas in July event all week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow gorgeous card, love the papers and flower, the image is super cute.Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete