Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Merry & Bright

( ** You can enter my birthday candy here ** )

Hello sweet stampers.  Well, as my title says, I've got something merry and bright to share today ... you may need your sunglasses!


This sweet little girl is Gingerbread and you can find her over at Funky Kits.  She is colored with copics and colored pencils.  And yes, I know that her coat is a little too pink and bright ;)  But I wasn't about to toss her in the trash and start all over - especially since her coat is the last thing I colored lol.  She's got lots and lots of Glamour Dust on her outfit and then I added some little pearls for her buttons.  I also added some Glamour Dust and pearls to the snowflakes.  My snowflake border is from Memory Box.  My little stack of Christmas cards is starting to grow ;)

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
2 Sisters Challenge 101  -  Christmas in July
Come and Get It Challenge  -  Bingo Anyone?  (diecut, free, glitter)
Lollipop Crafts Challenge 84  -  Christmas in July
My Craft Spot Challenge 63  -  Christmas in July
Party Time Tuesday #78  -  Christmas in July
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 173  -  To Die For
The Cutie Pie Challenge 23  -  Christmas in July

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Gingerbread; PTI - sentiment
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - 12 Days of Christmas; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust, pearls, MFT snowflake die, Memory Box Frostyville Border die

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card Anita. Love it!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Caz,

    Love the layout and that die border is gorgeous.

    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is beautiful.Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Anita! Happy Birthday again! Have a great day and hope all is well with you. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, This is just so lovely, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding, her coat is perfect! I love the color you used on it! Super cute xmas card! I finally started to work on a few last night myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and beautiful dies. I love how you colored the little sweetie. Gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Anita and wow that is a bright card I love it hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita this is totally gorgeous hunny, love the striking colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anita she is just superb and I adore your colouring the coat is just fabulous and so perfect with the perfect papers! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning anita.gorgeous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is so beautiful! You did an amazing job on this and your coloring is to die for. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I actually love the coat, yeah it's bright, but it's cool. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stunning, so beautifully coloured and I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your card is wonderful and I love the bright pink coat with the pearl buttons. This is a wonderful Christmas card and is a great card for our Bingo challenge at Come and Get It this week. Thanks for joining us. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE that I see a Sugar Nelli post and can recognize your cards IMMEDIATELY!! :D

    I LOVE that snowflake border - fun and funky; love the papers - who cares that her coat is bright - the shading is fab and she is decked for the holidays!

    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image you have chosen. and the details especially the colours and snowflake border. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card stunning colouring thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters , good luck with the challenge tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card! I love the image and how she is colored and, oh my, you do have such great "dies" here... Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. We are so excited to add a new feature to our challenges- each week there will be "Top 3 Winners" in addition to the random prize drawing! We hope you join us again next week for more great prizes and a chance to be on our Top 3 list! Next week's challenge, which begins on Sunday, is "Three or More Patterned Papers"! Good Luck on your entry!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful! I love how you've given her coat so much movement. I can practically feel that winter breeze. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Geez I hate to start thinking holiday already but they will be here before we know it! Love the non traditional colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet card! Your colouring is amazing! What talent you have!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful!! Love the pink.

    Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Melissa, PTT DT
    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cute image and you colouring is just lovely.
    Thank you for playing along with us at cutie pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete