Friday, July 13, 2012

Sweet November Little Bit of Magic - Preview Day 2

Hello stamping sweeties.  Today on the All That Scraps Blog we're showing more cards made with the new Sweet November Little Bit of Magic Fairy and Sentiments sets.


I colored this sweetie with copics and colored pencils and used Glamour Dust on her wings.  I used the CC Cutters Curly Q border die and the CC Cutters button die.  I used some papers from my stash and added some ribbon and a bow.  I think these little fairies are gorgeous and they're so fast and easy to color.  There are 9 fairies on one 4 x 4.5" rubber sheet and 11 coordinating fairy sentiments on another 3.5 x 5" rubber sheet.  These new stamps will be available over in the shop on Saturday at 9 am CST.  In the meantime, you can always pop by the All That Scraps Blog for more inspiration using these little fairies.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sweet November Little Bit of Magic Fairy and Sentiment Sets
Paper:  scraps from my stash
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glamour Dust, CC Cutters - buttons and Curly Q border, ribbon, Nestabilities

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and it coloured beautifully. Love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anita. Great image, papers and layout, love the colour combo.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fairy's of yours are so cute ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waw this is a gorgeous card Anita. I love the blue-pink combination. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and sweet! Her red hair really pops out against the pink and blue combo...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh so pretty .. love that loopy die
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww she is gorgeous! I love that loopy border die and the shading on her is simply perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love those little loops and buttons and fab image
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute creation Anita wonderfully coloured, great design! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Anita, love the colors and the nice little buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, LOVE. Awesome colouring too. Have a fabbo weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning anita.your colours are beautiful and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear..I am very much lacking in my commenting duties! Better late than never huh? Seems to be my mantra at the moment.

    This is stunning Anita.
    I love your style!!
    The colours are divine and the image is sweet..of course it's your perfect colouring that brings it alive.
    Totally gorgeous :)

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear..I am very much lacking in my commenting duties! Better late than never huh? Seems to be my mantra at the moment.

    This is stunning Anita.
    I love your style!!
    The colours are divine and the image is sweet..of course it's your perfect colouring that brings it alive.
    Totally gorgeous :)

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete