Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fun in the Sun

( ** You can enter my birthday candy here **)

Good morning friends.  I hope you're having lots of sun and gorgeous weather wherever you are.  This post is prescheduled and if the weather is nice at my favorite lake then I hope to be doing the same thing as this little sweetie on my card ;)


This cutie is from the CC Designs Sugarplums Beach Kit.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I love making these little round cards but for some reason I don't think to make them very often.  I made the sun with some punched circles and added a little button.  The sentiment is from the Beach Sentiments set by AmyR Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  CC Designs - Sugarplums Beach Kit; Beach Sentiments by AmyR Stamps
Paper:  TPC Studio - Summertime; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, ribbon, button

9 comments:

  1. This is a sweet little card! She is adorable, and I love the round scallop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...she is so cute! And your choice of papers and colors is summery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie and love the circle shape just wonderful! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the circular cards and this is sooo cute - and really summery
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is gorgeous Anita. Such summery cards and the image is really cute. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Anita! I love the beautiful layout and she looks really cute sitting there on the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning anita.fabulous colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete