Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Cute Theodore

( ** You can enter my birthday candy here ** )

Happy Saturday friends.  I hope you're getting to relax and enjoy the weekend.  I love Bugaboo Digi Stamps and have quite a few of their images.  It seems like I don't get to color them as often as I would like, but I did find some time recently to color this cute little teddy bear.


This little fella is Theodore.  Sure looks like he's taking it easy today, huh?  I colored him with copics and colored pencils and added Glossy Accents to his nose and to his ladybug friend.  I used some paper scraps and a few buttons and this card was finished in no time.  I'm usually a very slooow card maker so I love it when I can finish one quickly.  This card will be going to a little boy so I didn't want to add too many embellishments.  After all, that little 7-year-old is going to be much more interested in the gift that's attached to this card lol!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity R#82  -  Brilliant Birthdays
Crafty Creations Challenge 180  -  Buttons
Creative Card Crew Challenge 15  -  Black Cardstock
Love to Create Challenge 25  -  Spots n Dots
Sassy Cheryl Challenge 125  -  Polka Dots Everywhere
The Poodles Parlour Challenge  -  Anything Goes


Stamp:  Bugaboo Digi Stamp - Theodore; PTI - sentiment
Paper:  Bella Blvd; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, buttons, Glossy Accents

   

29 comments:

  1. Oh, he's a cutie. I love the papers you used too. Great card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is adorable Anita! Love the fun image. The buttons are a really nice touch too especially with that dotty paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita,
    your card is absolutely gorgeous and Theodore is such a cutie. I really like the simple layout and the buttons - just perfect.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Love the image he's so cute and coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card! And I love how the black cardstock really sets off your panels. A great mix of patterns, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I totally hear you on the embellies for a 7 year old! lol! They don't care! ha ha! Still an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Anita, such a cute image and love the bright colours.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anita, Your card is just so sweet and the colours are lovely and bright great buttons too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this image too, he is so adorable. I love the papers and your coloring. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anita, arrggh it's been ages since I've been over to visit and I've missed so many wonderful cards!
    Hope you don't mind that I'm such a bad bloggy friend right now. Things will get better, but not until September when my daughter goes back to school after the summer hols.

    Glad the card arrived OK and you like it, I'm assuming it was well late - another one of my faults, no planning!!

    Hope you had a great b'day and are having a good weekend.

    See you soon,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great boy card Anita and again, always love how you color fur!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable love the colours and the buttons! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Anita!! I love the image, he's so cute. And your colouring are amazing. Hugs, Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, he really is super cute Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous anita.fab sweet bear and i love your bright papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww Anita, this is adorable, love the bright colours and sweet image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card, great colours and design fab layout too!


    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ADORABLE; love the papers - cute image; great coloring, cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute and adorable. I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just brilliant Anita, love the image and fab colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so adorable! Love the image and the great dp you paired with this little guy! Thanks for joining Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a darling image. . .and your coloring is super stunning. WOW! So bright and cheery. What an amazing card.
    Polka Dots are my FAVORITE! Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet image and cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute Anita!!! Love the layout, bright colors and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card Anita! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card Anita! I love your coloring. He is such a cutie!

    Sorry I haven't been around much. My current problems with my computer have been limiting my visits to other blogs. (I hope to get my new PC tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete